Search This Blog

Thursday 11 June 2015

Beautiful Bloggers Award



First, I have to thank Ana over at Book Addict for nominating me! I’m super excited to be doing this and that I'm actually enough of a blogger to be nominated! I love every one of my little booknerds ;)


First let me state the rules:
  • Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
  • List seven random things about yourself.
  • Nominate seven wonderful, book-loving bloggers.   
  • Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.

My Random Facts:
  • I think it should be against the law to get up before the sun!
  • I adore reading and am never not reading a book or working on my blog :D
  • I have two beautiful dogs called Jess and Whitey who I love as much as books :)
  • I can’t wait to connect with more bloggers and get even more involved in the bogging world which is difficult while I'm still living in Ireland :/
  • My friends and family are the most important people to me ever (love you xxx)
  • My favourite authors are Jennifer L Armentrout and Richelle Mead and have created some of my OTPs!
  • I am normally very quiet in large groups but get me alone and I'm one of the weirdest people you’ll ever meet
My Nominees:

I can’t wait to read some of your awesome random facts!

Love, Sinead xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination! <3 http://21stcenturyonceuponatime.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/the-beautiful-bloggers-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x