Search This Blog

Friday 24 July 2015

Feature & Follow Friday





Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me, everyone wins.

The Feature & Follow is hosted by 2 beautiful people: Parajunkee and Alison @ Alison Can Read.

This Week's Question:

What is your favourite movie? - suggested by A Kernel of Nonsense


Answer:

Ooh, that's a hard one! I have so many favourite movies in all different genres. I love Disney movies, and I think Wall-E is my favourite.

 Spirited Away, a Studio Ghlibli movie (something none of my real life friends like AT ALL) is my favourite anime. 

I also love Maid In Manhattan, Pretty Woman, The King's Speech and The Amazing Spiderman to name a few!


What about you? Let me know in the comments.

15 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I'm a Disney fan myself, but I have yet to see Wall-E. Wasn't real intrigued with the robot/alien like thing that he is. But maybe I'll rent it one day!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! Returning the follow!

    Have a GREAT day!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a million Jessica! Love seeing fellow Disney fans :)

      Delete
  2. I loved Wall-E!!!

    My FF: http://pipersbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-10.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it amazing? I totally cried at the end, I'm not even ashamed haha ;) Thanks for the follow!

      Delete
  3. Spirited Away! I didn't think anyone liked that movie but me and my boyfriend! He's a huge Miyazaki fanboy! I also love Howl's Moving Castle!

    Very old follower lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love seeing fellow anime fans! Only me and my brother seem to enjoy them, anyone else just sees them as kid's cartoons (they don't understand!) You're so lucky that your boyfriend loves anime too!

      PS congrats on being featured! :D

      Delete
    2. Thank you <3
      Well at least you have your brother! But you're right! Most people see them as children shows and That is just not right!

      I tagged you for The Book Combo Tag! All details on my post. Have fun!

      http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-book-combo-tag.html

      Delete
    3. Ooh yay! Thanks a mill, pet :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE Spirited Away!!

    Oh also, it finally let me follow you. Hooray! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! :D Spirited Away is amazing, I've rewatched it so many times haha

      Delete
  5. I love Maid in Manhattan! Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New Google + follower

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's totally my secret love, I watch it whenever I feel sad :P Thank YOU for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  6. OH i love WLL-E and a maid in Manhattan! Followed on Google+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you! Those movies are the best :)

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x