Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 July 2015

24423468

Book: Mama Cried, Talia Haven
Series: N/A
Publisher: Sheehan & Haven
Release Date: January 9th, 2015

Rating: 4 stars

*I was given a copy of this book by author Talia Haven, so I have to thank her for giving me this opportunity.*

I don’t really read short stories, but I never expected one that is only 12 pages to give me so many emotions. It only takes about ten minutes to read but the story will stay in your mind so much longer than that! The blurb is short on purpose so as not to give anything away, as you would need to go into this book blind to get a full feel for what happens.

Jenny was just playing on the swings in the playground with puppies when a woman appears, takes her hand and says that it’s time for Jenny to make an important decision. For someone so young to be forced into this, it really delivers a powerful message about love, revenge, life and death. A truly amazing story, one anyone should read, especially given the length of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x