Search This Blog

Friday 3 July 2015

*I have also been nominated by Fiona over at A Girl Between the Pages! Thank you so much for the nomination! I really appreciate it :)*



Thank you so much to Erika over at Books, Stars, Writing and Everything In Between, for tagging me! Thanks for the love, pet! xx

I'd like to tag these lovely people in return:
1. Jazmin at This Girl Reads A Lot
2. Sandra at Cross My Heart
3. Mandy at The Reading Diaries
4. Kaitlyn at Reading Is My Treasure

5. Alexandria at The Book's Buzz


1. Best Actor:
(Best Male Protagonist)

Adrian Ivashkov from Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series! He was the first male protagonist I truly fell in love with ;) 



8709527


2. Best Actress
(Best Female Protagonist)

Again from Richelle Mead's Bloodlines series: Sydney Sage. I could make a list of all my favourite female protagonists, but she's my top pick if I had to choose. Her growth from book #1 to book #6 was incredible and I've yet to read a character who developed as much as Sydney did during our journey with her.



8709523

3. Best Cinematography 
(Best Plot Twist)

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Because... yeah.



11870085

4. Best Costume Design
(Best Book Cover)

Awaken by Meg Cabot. I didn't like the book but I just adored that cover!



13061500

5. Best Supporting Actor and Actress
(Best Male and Female Sidekick)

I gotta go with Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter series. You have to admit, they set the bar pretty high!



72193

6. Best Original Screenplay
(Most unique plot/world)

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass. In fairness, I've only just started this series but I'm already in love with the world development.



7896527

7. Best Adapted Screenplay
(Best Book-to-Movie Adaptation)

Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Not many YA books are so successfully adapted into such kickass films. Plus I'm a sucker for Jennifer Lawrence, she's my girl crush :P





8. Best Animated Feature
(A book that would work well animated)

Um... Maybe The Diamond Girls by Jacqueline Wilson? I feel that many of her books would be great animated.



1193309


9. Best Director
(A writer you discovered for the first time)

I discovered Jennifer L Armentrout by accident when I picked up Obsidian for the hell of it (not thinking aliens would be very good) and fell head over heels in love with her!



12578077


10. Best Visual Effects
(Best novella or short book)

The Queen by Kiera Cass. I enjoyed all the novellas in The Selection series but I have a soft spot for the younger versions of Maxon's parents and I enjoyed seeing how their love story differs from Maxon and America's.



22054340


11. Best Picture
(Best Standalone)

Ella Enchanted by 
Gail Carson Levine. I love Cinderella re-tellings and this one had everything I wanted and more. Much better than the film version.


858361


Feel free to do this tag if you haven't been nominated yet! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nomination. I'll do this next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've either read or know of every single book you nominated! It just goes to show how similar our reading tastes are :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! Especially Jennifer L Armentrout for Best Director <3

    Aeriko @ http://thereadingarmchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million! JLA wins pretty much everything lol

      Delete
  4. I agree with so many of your choices, especially Adrian and Sydney!! I love both of them so much. :) Ron and Hermione make amazing sidekicks. And I absolutely love the world of Throne of Glass!

    Thanks for tagging me in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No bother, I can't wait to see your answers! This'll be fun :)

      Delete
  5. YES!!!! The Hunger Games is such a great adaption! I also wanted to let you know that I tagged you in the Extraordinary Means Book Tag. Have Fun!

    http://sweetcherry69.blogspot.com/2015/07/extraordinary-means-book-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x