Search This Blog

Saturday 14 May 2016

Who is Sinead? | The Get to Know Me Tag


Image credit to The Bibliolater

I got tagged to do this great tag by Fiona over at A Girl Between the Pages! I can’t wait to do it, so let’s go!
Basics about Sinead

Name: Sinead Buckley (pronounced Shin-aid)
Nicknames: When I was little I used to be called Sinchie, and my brother calls me Ned sometimes… but my name isn’t really easily nicknamed, tbh!
Birthday: 1st of February
Star Sign: Aquarius!
Occupation: I’m in college, studying Montessori Education, which I love. Three years down, one to go! I’ve also recently started a new job banqueting at a hotel for the summer!

How She Looks Like

Hair colour: Brown and looks really light in the sunlight!
Hair length: My hair is super long, and I’m super proud of it! It’s super curly so it was quite hard to get it as long as it is (almost down to my butt) and I don’t plan on cutting it any time soon!
Eye colour: I have weird eyes that change eye colour on different days. Sometimes they’re grey, or brown, or blue, or green, or a combination of all four! It makes my eyes really interesting though :)
Best feature: My long hair, or my awesome smile. Those braces were really worth it!
Braces: When I was fifteen I had train tracks, and I still have to wear a retainer at night.
Piercings: I have single ear piercings on each ear. Those two are enough for me.
Tattoos: I got my first tattoo back in February – a quote on my right wrist that says “The centre will hold” from Richelle Mead’s Bloodlines series. I absolutely love it!
Right or left handed: I’m the only leftie in my family, and that makes me super unique, I think.


Firsts

Best friend: I’ve had lots of best friends over the years, from sisters to cousins to classmates. My current best friend is Maria, and we’re currently living together for college this year!
Award: I was always a super shy girl in school and was too scared to properly get involved in school events, so I never won anything. Kind of regret it now, though.
Sport: Nope!
Real holiday: I went to London with my best friend/roommate last August and that was amazing! My first real holiday without the family was going to Spain with a bunch of friends back in 2014 – that was awesome as well! I've also been to east coast of America, Lanzorote and Disneyland Paris too.
Concert: I saw Taylor Swift live in Dublin last June and that was far my most amazing concert experience. I don’t think anything will compare!

Favourites

Film: I love animated movies, including Disney, Dreamworks and Studio Ghibli. I can’t pick one!
TV Show: Once Upon A Time, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Grey’s Anatomy…. I’m addicted!
Colour: I’m a girly girl, so I love pinks and purples!
Song: My current favourite is Piece by Piece by Kelly Clarkson – the Idol version! It’s amazing.
Restaurant: I love Italian restaurants!
Shop: Only, H&M, Vila, River Island… don’t leave me there alone, it’s dangerous, haha :)
Books: Really? Vampire Academy and Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, anything by Jennifer L Armentrout and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas!
Shoes: I love my black Converse!

Currently...

Feeling: Tired and achy. I’ve been feeling kinda sick the last few days (the doctor thinks it’s a virus!) and I even had to cancel work this weekend! I’ve aches all over my body and I can barely walk up the stairs. Not good.
Single or Taken: Single! :)
Eating: I just ate sausages and eggs, yum!
Thinking about: How I should really be studying for my exams right now, haha
Watching: I’m not watching anything right this minute.
Wearing: A light pink dress as it’s quite humid out and I'm not feeling pants today, lol.

Future

Children: While I don’t want to have kids any time soon, I would like two boys and a girl if we got to choose :)
Marriage: Like with kids, marriage is way way in the future, if ever. If someone wants to marry me, great! If not, I’ll survive too.
Careers: I want to work with children and be their teacher.
Where you want to live: I’m going to stay in Ireland, my home, for the time being, but maybe when I’m finished college I’ll go travelling! My brother just took off for Tenerife, Italy, England and Switzerland over the next three months, and I’m a little jealous to be quite honest.

Do you believe in...?

God: Honestly? I don’t know.
Miracles: I do like to believe in miracles.
Love at first sight: I think you can have a real connection to someone, but not love at first sight. How can you tell just by glancing at someone that you love them?
Ghosts: Hey, I watch Supernatural. I’ll believe in anything.
Aliens: Our world is teeny-tiny. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s aliens out there!
Soul mates: I don’t know. I'm not sure if there’s one specific person out there for everybody, but if everyone tries, we’re bound to find someone who understands us. It may not be romantically, but they do understand our needs.
Heaven/hell: If there’s one, there must be the other, right?
Kissing on the first date: If there’s a connection, why not?
Yourself: It took me a while, but I do finally believe in myself. And that’s the most important thing to believe in, right?

I tag...

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I have my post scheduled for the end of July but it WILL go up eventually, haha. Most of my answers were similar, especially the ones about marriage and children. Richelle Mead and Sarah J. Maas <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it! :) Ahh I love meeting fellow Richelle Mead fans I don't think she gets as much love lately!

      Delete
  2. Nice to get to know a little more about you! ^-^

    I'm right there with you when it comes to Studio Ghibli and Disney! ^-^ I watch more animated movies than I probably should at my age, lol.

    Congrats on your first tattoo! I have two, one small one on my wrist and a medium sized one on my left shoulder. And piercings, too. Really that sort of thing can get addicting. I'd love to get my helix piercing at some point, but I'm kinda worried about it "traveling" on me. Lol.

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love meeting fellow Studio Ghibli fans!! There's no such thing as too many animated movies, at least according to me anyway! Lol :D Ooh what kind of tattoos do you have? I know what you mean; I've already got plans for lots of tats to get in the future - I just need to save up for them!

      Delete
  3. YES, Studio Ghibli! Isn't it amazing? I love everything they do!
    Oh wow, a quote tattoo! I think if I ever get one, it would be quote too. Words can hold such meaning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay another Ghibli fan! And there's so many awesome quotes from books that can be used too - they're so powerful! Thanks a lot :)

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x