Search This Blog

Sunday 30 April 2017

April 2017 Wrap Up

boho, fashion, and grunge image

 How are we at the end of another month already? Jeez, this year is flying. I feel like April was a great reading month for me, mostly because I had two weeks off for Easter so I was able to catch up on all my books, and not spend a month reading something that I could normally have finished in a few days. And now that summer is around the corner, and college is slowly dying down, I may finally finish all those books I've been planning to read for God knows how long.

Reviews:


Discussion:

****

book, the fault in our stars, and john green image

Wow, now that I've written them down, I actually had a very productive reading month! Go me. Hopefully May will be just as productive.

(And I also realised that they were all stand alones, or their sequels weren't out yet!)

Did you read many great books this month? And did you have a good April in general?

Happy Reading!


book, quote, and read image

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on such a productive reading month! That's awesome. I wasn't able to read much in April because of finals, but I'm finally getting back into the swing of it. I anticipate my May will be much more active, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I won't be doing much reading myself until May 16 (so close!!) but I really hope it's more productive for you!! Yay :)

      Delete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x