Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my Autumn TBR

Top Ten Tuesday ~ Books on my *Autumn* TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
 
Top 10 Tuesday is one of the most popular tags in the blogging world, but I have never actually joined in! Well, I'm finally starting! Welcome :)

So, this week TTT is focusing on Fall *excuse me in Ireland we say Autumn ;)* releases! (Looking at my TBR for this, I realised half my books have already been released as they've been on their so long! Oops!) Anyway, let's take a look!

Renegades by Marissa Meyer

28421168
 
I only found this book from looking at other blogger's TTT's! How have I never seen this before now?? Knowing Marissa Meyer, this is going to be incredible. I can't wait. (And just look at that cover!!)

Say You'll Remember Me by Katie McGarry

35133826

A new release by one of my favourite contemporary authors? Yes please!

The Prophecy by Jennifer L Armentrout

18809475

(No cover yet, so here's the book 1 cover of this series) I cannot wait for this, as The Struggle (book3) gave us one doozy of a clliffhanger!

There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins

15797848

Steph's going quite a different route from her cutesy contemporary here with a horror, but I trust her. Can't wait for this one!

War Storm by Victoria Aveyard

22328546 
 
There's no cover for this one either! I've really enojyed the other books in the Red Queen series so here's hoping this will be as good! 

Inferno by Julie Kalagwa 


17342753
 
I still have not read Legion but here's the book being released after that! Gimme all the dragons!


I know there aren't 10 books here but all other books on my TBR have already been released or else don't even have names yet! (Throne of Glass #7, for example), so...

These are my top 6 choices, haha! What's yours? Be sure to leave your link below!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c9/3d/bd/c93dbd261c7f45377eab0bd8715793fb--hello-autumn-autumn-fall.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! I want to read There's Someone Inside Your House too!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica! Thanks a lot!! Sorry I didn't reply back til now!

      Delete
  2. So! Many! Good! Books! Ahhhhh, I want to read all of these! Why aren't they out yet???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, if they were all out I'd be even further behind in my TBR as I still haven't gotten around to reading the books that ARE out, haha!

      Delete
  3. Renegades and There's Someone Inside Your House are definitely two of my most anticipated books as well. Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous choices! <3

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely adorable! Thanks so much! I just hope they live up to the hype!!

      Delete
  4. Yaaaaay for Renegades!
    And I'm also super excited for Inferno, I can't believe the series is coming to an end. I'll miss the dragons!!

    Great picks!

    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this post!
I love comments and seeing that people took the effort to actually write something always makes me smile :)
I reply to every comment made, so be sure to leave something if you have something to say! :)
Hope you have a great day! x